love neva dies

girl: your new girlfriend is pretty. 
(i bet she stole your heart) 

boy: yeah, she is. 
(but you’re still the most beautiful girl i know) 

girl: i heard she’s funny & amazing. 
(all the stuff i wasn’t) 

boy: she sure is. 
(but she’s nothing compared to you) 

girl: i bet you know everything about her by now 
(like how you knew just about everything about me)

boy: only the stuff that count 
(i can’t even remember the stuff she tells me when i think of you) 

girl: well, I hope you guys last. 
(because we never did) 

boy: i hope we do too. 
(whatever happened to me & you?) 

girl: well i got to go. 
(before i start to cry) 

boy: yeah me too. 
(i hope you don’t cry) 

girl: bye. 
(i still love you) 

boy: later. 
(i never stopped loving you) 

No comments:

JIWA

tercalar dihujung luka kerana jiwa yang berpaling mengejar dunia impian yang kini utama berbanding tempatnya berapa harga yang perlu dibayar...