You,
Yesterday, I sat waiting for your message
Today, I stared at my phone for something that never came
Tomorrow, I think I'll find something better to do.
Someday, call me when you remember how much I love you.
Sincerely,
me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JIWA
tercalar dihujung luka kerana jiwa yang berpaling mengejar dunia impian yang kini utama berbanding tempatnya berapa harga yang perlu dibayar...
-
wen to de session of sweet silent thought i summon up remembrance of things past i sigh de lack of many a thing i sought and wiff old woes n...
-
tercalar dihujung luka kerana jiwa yang berpaling mengejar dunia impian yang kini utama berbanding tempatnya berapa harga yang perlu dibayar...
-
here's the truth ladies being pretty doesn't keep a man being honest doesn't keep a man being loyal doesn't keep a man t...
-
sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, to teach you a...
No comments:
Post a Comment