to see the stars

i wish you were a book 
so i could flip through your pages and 
underline my favourite things about you... 
fold your pages' corner and 
tell my friends about how wonderful you are... 
i would save you in my bookshelf 
next to my bed 
where i come to escape reality and 
dream of things beautifully that make me happy... 
i would read you again, again and again 
as if you were the only book i've got and 
i would take you everywhere with me because 
you would make me happy with 
the way you choose your words and 
how sweetly you let them flow through paper... 
 
only in the darkness , you are able to see the stars... 


No comments:

JIWA

tercalar dihujung luka kerana jiwa yang berpaling mengejar dunia impian yang kini utama berbanding tempatnya berapa harga yang perlu dibayar...