mrs. suffian birthday shout!!!

you've been there for me every time 
to save me from trouble, 
to make sure i am grounded, 
to give me the best gift possible, 
to give me the right advice, 
to keep me away from vices, 
to make a good fool out of me and have fun... 
in short, you've been the best sister ever... 
you gave, shared and snatched... 
you made me smile, cry and fight... 
but you never ceased to love, care and bother... 
i hope in the future 
holds more happiness, joys, surprises and good times for you... 
and a few pillow fights wouldn't do much harm... hahaha~ 
i will always love you for this, my sister... 
may Allah bless you with all your desire,  
wishing you a great blast birthday ksya... 



No comments:

JIWA

tercalar dihujung luka kerana jiwa yang berpaling mengejar dunia impian yang kini utama berbanding tempatnya berapa harga yang perlu dibayar...