life

i'm de first person to stick my hand up and admit that i've made some wonderfully, gloriously damn mistakes in relationship... i've desperately hung on to "pathetically stalked" a year or so before i did, dat we neva suited fer anyting more serious than a whirlwind holiday romance... my biggest mistakes were de times i shud be more tender and onest...  being a fool in relationship isn't just part of de deal, it is de deal... i make all colossal, glorious, heart-shredding blunders dat leave me crying at my pillow, little bear and best friend's shoulder... completely stuffing up then dusting myself off and trying again is de only way i learn and grow... instead, somehow tenkiu de weasel i fer cheating and de grateful to de jerk who hurt me badly... sat at de room, singing sad songs... i've found de one... so tenkiu you people wiff all my broken heart...

No comments:

JIWA

tercalar dihujung luka kerana jiwa yang berpaling mengejar dunia impian yang kini utama berbanding tempatnya berapa harga yang perlu dibayar...