asked

i asked for the strength 
and Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong... 
i asked for wisdom 
and Allah gave me problems to solve... 
i asked for prosperity 
and Allah gave me brawn and brains to work... 
i asked for courage 
and Allah gave me dangers to overcome... 
i asked for patience 
and Allah placed me in situations where i was forced to wait... 
i asked for love 
and Allah gave me troubled people to help... 
i asked for favors 
and Allah gave me opportunities... 
i asked for everything so i could enjoy life... 
instead, He gave me life so i could enjoy everything... 
i received nothing i wanted, 
I received everything i needed... 

when we prays, 
Allah hears more than we says, 
answers more than we asks 
and gives more than we imagine... 

No comments:

JIWA

tercalar dihujung luka kerana jiwa yang berpaling mengejar dunia impian yang kini utama berbanding tempatnya berapa harga yang perlu dibayar...