expect

i'm not a complicated gurlfwend 
i dun expect u to text me 24/7
i dun expect u to call me every day
i dun expect u 
to put me in front of ur boys
i dun expect u to ditch 
all your girl best friends for me
i dun expect u to surprise me wiff roses
i dun expect u to buy me 
de world on my burffday
i dun expect u 
to owiss agree wiff wat i say
i dun expect u to pay for everytin
i dun expect u to go out of ur way 
and buy all de tings dat i mention i wanna
i dun expect u 
to put me over ur family
i dun expect u to brag bout me 
to all ur fwends
i dun  expect u to believe 
i’m de best gurlfwend in de whole world
i dun expect u to neva mention 
a hot girl in front of me
i dun expect u to alredy noe wat i want
i dun expect u to neva be mad at me
i just expect u to be trustworthy
to trust me
to neva take me for granted 
like i won’t take u for granted
to owiss be real wiff me
to keep equality between us
and to love me..
dats all

No comments:

JIWA

tercalar dihujung luka kerana jiwa yang berpaling mengejar dunia impian yang kini utama berbanding tempatnya berapa harga yang perlu dibayar...