days

it been 21 days since i left
and the beat keep running faster until now
i'm just sitting in front of this lappy
waiting waiting and keep waiting
watching the last picture taken
listen to last song he sing
remember his last eyes and face
the way he put me under comfort zone
wiff his personality and attitudes
i'm too miss...
the way he spoke to me, the way he smile
his eyes and his pretty face
remember our last breakfast together
the way we sitting and walking together
the way he smile and laugh
it reminds me everything
every little things
and i wake up 
wiff full hopes that something on my phone
but nothing going like that..
he not the last person i spoke or see
and he not the first person too when i awake from sleep
distance really make me exhausted
when i have to facing the truth
that i'm too weak and badly fall...

2 comments:

mIss ♡ AtuL said...

nape kamoo sgt sdey...

hidayahzulkfli said...

because i'm too tired having those things in my mind...

JIWA

tercalar dihujung luka kerana jiwa yang berpaling mengejar dunia impian yang kini utama berbanding tempatnya berapa harga yang perlu dibayar...