last nyte

wake up wiff smile..
u not in my mind..
wiff full of thankful
ouh god, i'm still alive
and i'm countin my day..
from today
and foreva
I'M NOT YOURS
U NOT MINE
we done and FULLSTOP
i dun noe wats really hurt me
until i fall sick wiff all de painful
i dun understand wat messy i am
i pretend like notin hapen last nyte
i keep move on
i act like usual
keep tryin to be strong
keep try to be normal
BIG GURL DUN CRY
even it makes me hard to breath
even it makes me feel damn
i lost my mind, i hate my words
we not at de same street
we walk in diferent direction
of course not de same way
we sit in diferent line 
we stand in opposite side
we not belongs each other
wiff my fake face, i laff
u dun noe wat i noe..
u dun feel wat i feel
please dun trust me
dun eva loves me more too
i'm gona hurt u not fer twice
but FOREVA

No comments:

JIWA

tercalar dihujung luka kerana jiwa yang berpaling mengejar dunia impian yang kini utama berbanding tempatnya berapa harga yang perlu dibayar...