tengs..


hapy besday to me..
hehehe~
20 taun suda ari nie..
alhamdulilah..
berjaya hidup sampai skunk..
tengs to my mum, my dad and God..
i have my own wish..
hopin' become true one day..
insyallah, amiinnn...
first of all wanna tengs to my hubby..
chenta, tengs foe de wish ya...
i like de way u wish me last nyte...
heheeh~ 
tengs soe much hubby..
so suprised and i'm so excited..
guess wat??
present..
dats wat i get today..
sayangggggssss...
hahahhah~
it is wonderful..
i neve thought of it..
tengs soe much..
i got dis as my present..
i like it much, much and much...
i dun no wat else to say cheeenta..
tengs foe keep accompany me last nyte..
tengs from de started 
until dis tyme dis moment..
keep care and loves me no matter wat..
tengs be my oxygen 
to stay me alive and breath..
tengs foe lyte me up until now..
tengs foe hold me 
and makes my life cheers..
u my sunshine, my star
my rainbow, my world too..
u are my day, my nyte
my heart and my soul..
happy to have u here as my lover..
tengs foe de understanding and foe de patience..
tengs foe all ur love
and all ur kind..
i'm so appreciate sayangss..
also wanna tengs to my lovely mum,
and lil bro hakim foe de call..
my sis ecah, my sis yana, my bro akhmal,
 and sys ecah bf-haidar
foe de wish last nyte..
tengs too to all my friend..
special tengs to
NURUL HAZWIN ABDUL HALIM
coz siap wat satu page foe me lagi
kat blog dye
http://mykenitkenit.blogspot.com/
semata2 nak wish berday tuk aku.. 
tengs gak coz siap tag gambar cake
foe me to make me happy
tau pun aku mara coz lambat wish..
sedey gilew...
punyer la tunggu wish dari dye...
lambat tol wish..
adiah 2 wajib sebab lambat wish..
i dun care oke..
tekanan tau tunggu kau ngokngek..
hahhaha~ tengs ya awen..
om students: baby, ryna, fyda, yana redzuan, 
norell, nia, liyana, ain, bibah, wan, ika, mia, 
fatin, que, kikin, wanie, aiyu...
archy students: chot, zyka, achik, fie, kyra, fayz,
anem, born, doul, sendra, bob, yues, liza, azizi,
wan fatin afiqah...
housemates: wanie, eyna, nad, eija,
ana shazana, mango, syakirin...
besties: qella, farahin, eyqa, sara..
old friends, smkt students: ecah, fieza, intan amalina,
nana, cikgu ariff, husna, raihan, irdawati, 
fatiha, fahmie, lin, hafiz (ronnie), faisal, 
fritz, jannah, rahman..
spc students: anamitra, acap, hamdan, nahzatul,
hafryz, apple, jean, eba,shemi, wani wona, 
ayoi, iqbal, umai, ekin, aifa kasuma, 
iella zackiela, farah aen..
all fb members:
sowi, no name display foe dis group
coz too many members...
*********************************
tengs to u guys foe all de wish
so many wish dat i get
since yesterday until now..
tengQ much, much, much ya
wish me luck, may god bless me owiz..
wish me success too in future
and stay forever wif my love!!!

No comments:

JIWA

tercalar dihujung luka kerana jiwa yang berpaling mengejar dunia impian yang kini utama berbanding tempatnya berapa harga yang perlu dibayar...