belongs

wen de life becomes more MEANINGFUL
more WONDERFUL and 
very CHEERFUL
and I'M LOVIN IT (McD)
heheh~

start wiff my BELOVED PAPA
and my SWEETIE MAMA
followed by my CRAZIE SISTA
and FUNKY BRO
they rely sporting and nice
owiz help me
and FIVE of us
really close now
compare to de last tyme
she my older sys..
very2 taff person, independent gurl
she is my second sys..
very protective and kind
and me
de younger gurl among de siblings
loves to cry very much
and like to be alone
 pixca are belongs to us okey  ;))

dis my younger brother..
very quite among de sibling
and very intelligent among us too
de eldest younger brother
very funny and easy goin
a boy which owiz bring de big laff
 wen them like us (sista)
pitcha are born to them too  ;))

and we here foe each others..
belongs to papa and mama
foe ALLAH s.w.t 
p/s: ZUHA family, really MISS OLL of u..
tengs foe oll  ;))

No comments:

JIWA

tercalar dihujung luka kerana jiwa yang berpaling mengejar dunia impian yang kini utama berbanding tempatnya berapa harga yang perlu dibayar...